Join a fully integrated health center where there is an opportunity to be a part of successful patient outcomes and expand your network and skillset.
Practicing at Wood River Health
If you are looking for a collaborative environment where you can make a difference in the community, consider joining our team of professionals.
We serve communities in southwestern Rhode Island and southeastern Connecticut. Our provider staff include:
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Behavioral Health Clinicians (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Dental Hygienists
Our knowledgeable and professional administrative staff affords you the luxury of focusing on patient care and treatment planning. We are a mission driven team of healthcare professionals working together to provide quality healthcare to our patients and community.
Wood River Health is recognized by NCQA as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), providing team-based care consistent with the principles and standards of a PCMH.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
We value the hard work and dedication of our Providers and in addition to competitive salary and incentive programs, comprehensive benefit packages are available starting at 20 hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 403(b) with Company Match
- 457 retirement savings plan
- CME Paid Time Off
- CME Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Annual Dues Reimbursement
- Professional License and Board Certification Reimbursement
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Employer Sponsored AD&D & Long-Term Disability
- Colonial Voluntary Benefits
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Dell Laptop Discounts
Wood River Health is a National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program approved site.
If you are interested in opportunities to practice at Wood River Health we invite you to email HR@WoodRiverHealth.org.
Stephanie Calenda, MS, SHRM-SCP
Human Resources Director
Wood River Health
823 Main Street
Hope Valley, RI 02832
About the Area
Wood River Health is located in a quiet, easy-paced community not far from Connecticut or Providence and are a day trip to Boston or New York. We are surrounded by hiking trails, beautiful beaches, and rivers. Check out the links below to learn more about living in Rhode Island.
State of RI Official Website
Town of Westerly Official Website
Town of Hopkinton Official Website
Visit Rhode Island
RI Public Schools
RI Colleges and Universities
Homes for Sale